A blog about, well, anything really!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

SP GIFTY #1



It has FINALLY arrived Mel! I honestly didn't think it would take this long to get here, but it did. The poor postman knows me by heart now (I live in an apartment complex, so to know little old me is an accomplishment.) It arrived Saturday evening! I would have had this up earlier, but I had internet problems. It was so weird, my computer will only stay online for like 5 seconds at a time. Sooooo, I wrote up this entry in word to import while using another computer today! Anyway, I was so excited when I got it. I practically ran all the way from the mailbox to the house. My wonderful knit pal sent me some double point needles, pretty varigated blue yarn, homemade stitch markers, and instructions to make my very first socks!!! I can't wait to take it to knit group next week to show them all! Mel also put in some yummy sour patch kids, relaxing mint tea, and the yummiest smelling candle! Chocolate Hazelnut...I'll have to be careful not to eat it! Thank you so much Mel, it's all wonderful and I can't wait to make some sockies! I can't wait to see what else you send me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home