A blog about, well, anything really!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's a BLIZZARD!

All day yesterday the weather people were predicting a blizzard. NO ONE BELIEVED THEM because it was like mid-60's, cloudless, and gorgeous. I woke up this morning and found THIS on my banister.

And yes, that is snow OVER 4 cans of soup high!!! I knew you wouldn't believe it, so I had to put something in the picture to compare how incredibly deep the snow is. Best of all, there is suppose to be more coming all day! So maybe I'll have to take an update picture later this afternoon.

We've already had the power go out once, so this should be a fun day of homebodiness. I'm going to make soup for lunch (maybe even my grandma's old fashioned potato soup...OOOHH so good), possibly make some banana bread in the bread maker (have to venture out in the blizzard for buttermilk though), listen to some music, frog a bag I've been meaning to re-knit (must find the patter again too), and well, write a few blog entries I suppose. That ought to keep me busy most of the day! Happy Snow Day Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home