A blog about, well, anything really!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Calendar Related Hockey Madness

My mom received a gift card for Archiver’s scrapbooking store for Christmas. So, before she left, we went to a Valentine’s card making class one evening. We had fun, and found lots of things to pick up. (That’s all I need, another expensive hobby.) Anyway, while there I decided that for this years calendar I would design/scrapbook my own. I picked up these monthly kits and a basic calendar to start. The only problem was I didn’t have any good pictures to use for each month. Sooooo, I got this great idea that we would take pictures with the digi for stuff we’ve done each month, then use them on the calendar. Since we had tickets to two CC hockey games, January was designated hockey month. Needless to say, things have been busy and I STILL haven’t gotten around to making the calendar. I should really get on that. Anyway, the game on Friday night was good. Both teams fought hard and the game was close. You could just tell that Saturday night was going to be a great game. The night was even better because we had tickets to sit with my Uncle Chuck five rows up on the blue line. It’s really too bad Saturday was a complete shut out! However, for those more interested in the bronco’s game, it was an easy decision to make when in the first seven minutes Wisconsin had already scored four goals. A lot of people just got up and left at the end of the first period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home