A blog about, well, anything really!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays to all those out in cyberland. Usually, Chris and I travel to his and my parents’ houses during the holidays. This year we were unable to do this because he had to work through the holiday with Speedskating. He was lucky to get Christmas day off. Anyway, I tried to arrange it so that his family could come out to Colorado for the holiday, but was unsuccessful. My parents, on the other hand, thought it a great idea to get away for the holiday. So, my sister stayed with us, and my parents stayed at the Hall’s house.


Christmas morning was nice and relaxed; Chris, Kacie, and I got up and started the breakfast frittata and cinnamon rolls that we had picked out the night before. My parents arrived shortly after starting breakfast. After finishing breakfast and cleaning up we started present opening. Everyone got lots of wonderful gifts this year, which proves that lists really do help. Check out everyone’s shwag in the pictures at the bottom. The rest of the afternoon was spent watching movies and hanging out. Around 5 pm we had a dinner to go to at the Hall’s house. We all enjoyed dinner and the football games.

It’s been nice having my family around, especially my sister. For the first time, Kacie and I have gotten along and enjoyed our time together. We discussed her coming out for Thanksgiving next year, which I think would be fun. We’ll have to see if it actually happens though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home