A blog about, well, anything really!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hockey & Secret Pal Surprise!


Woohooo!! Tiger Hockey has arrived!

Tonight we went to the first of the 4 CC hockey games we have tickets to this year. I'd been looking forward to the game all week. I get to spend time with my man, watch a good game, and eat terrible food! Who wouldn't look forward to that! Anyway, CC had lost the night before to Ohio State, so the tension was high, making for a really great game. It was fast paced and low scoring, (1-0 CC Final). And of course, we stuffed ourselves with terrible sporting event food (plastic cheese nachos, rubbery hot dogs, and greasy deep fried mini doughnuts.) We also ran into Maggie Moo the ice cream cow! Apparently they are a new vendor at the World Arena this year. We had pretty good seats in the lower part of the upper deck on the side of the visiting teams goal. It was great fun and I can't wait for our next game in November.

But the best part of all, was when we got home, I had a spiffy gifty from my Secret Pal!

Aren't they lovely!!! They're stitch markers from Zephyr! They're so light weight and they came in such a cute package! I just recently got into using stitch markers and making them. So BIG FAT thank you to my Secret Pal. You're the best and I can't wait to see all my other goodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home