A blog about, well, anything really!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Tidings of Male Mail and Chocolates

Still nothing exciting going on at work today. However, I finally got the shirt and shorts off to a tailor. The nice lady said she'd have them for me tomorrow. (Let's hope so.)

Oh! Oh!! Oh!!! The receptionist in our office received a lovely box of chocolates from her recently retired postman admirer. (Don't those look tasty?) Oh yes, and the expensive box of Russell Stover chocolates was precluded by an amazing bouquet of flowers. (aaahhhhhh!) She ate exactly one, and pawned rest off on me and my office mates, and considering I'm a sucker for dark chocolate, it wasn't like she had to twist my arm. (Me, the forget your lunch at home girl so eat chocolate instead.)

Other than that, no exciting news. Yours truly is still jobless and waiting for people to call back. You'd think that a company that I took the time to send a resume, interview with, and send an inquiry email would have the courtesy to call back and let me know if I got the stinkin' job or not. But NOOOOOOO! So, I wait.

Got home kinda early and contemplated heading to JoAnn's to show Mary my snazzy Not-So-Mystery Quilt, but decided against it once I arrived in the door. Spent the evening trying to type up a couple blog entries that totally got chewed up and spit out by the internet uploading gnomes. Needless to say, I did not feel like retyping so, of course, I resorted to knitting.

Kacie's Mystery Present is coming along, I finally finished 1 of the 5 sections of this stinking thing that's on such teeny tiny needles that I can only do like 5 rows before I just want to chop my hands off from the pain. Oh and don't even get me started on the detailing of the thing besides. (I wish I could be more specific cuz I realize this is soooooooo not at all interesting without pictures or details.)

Anyway, hopped off to bed before the boy arrived home from work (no I didn't go to bed at like 5, he didn't get home until like 11:30 pm. THANKYOUVERYMUCH!) Enjoyed a little light reading and drifted off to la-la-land.

So long and thanks for all the fish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home